For many, Fall represents new beginnings. As the leaves on trees are changing colors, so should we. This is the perfect time to KICK your negative habits and form successful habits with positive rewards. After all, your habits determine your quality of life.
Think this doesn’t impact your finances? …Think again!
A habit is something you do so often, it becomes easy. This list may help you identify your negative habits:
· Not tracking expenses
· Not saving first
· Tapping into Savings
· Ditching a list when Grocery Shopping
· Buying Groceries that aren’t on your list
· Eating out
· Paying bills late
· Impulse buying
· Ending your day without reading information on how to improve your finances
Changing old habits is not an easy task. However, the longer you practice new habits, the harder it will be to revert back to old ones.
Fortunately, you don’t need complicated strategies to create new habits. Follow these steps and you’re on your way:
1. Clearly identify your unproductive habits
2. Define your new successful habits
3. Write down 3 immediate action steps to put them in practice